We request cancellations or any changes in your appointment to be made at least 6 hours in advance. We require a 25% deposit for all new clients. If an appointment is canceled after the allotted time, the deposit is forfeited. We understand emergencies
can occur. After 1 no call, no show all future appointments must be pre-paid. We offer a 3 strike grace period. After 3 strikes, all future
appointments are by walk-in only. Respectfully, no pre-booking allowed beyond that point.
- For sanitary reasons we ask that you supply your own yoga mat / towel / blanket for classes & events that require them.
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early for all classes so that you may be checked in. No late arrivals permitted.
- All classes start on time.
- Thank you for understanding how important maintaining your RSVP status is to our teachers. There is a 5 student minimum requirement for
classes. All classes have an RSVP link and our system allows for easy changing of your RSVP status. Should you not be able to come to a
class you originally signed up to, it is important to notify us either through the online RSVP system, or by calling us directly 262-0811.
- Should less than 5 people be signed up for a class, it is left to the teacher's discretion to cancel or continue with the class. All students will be
notified of any changes in a timely manner.
- Some of our classes/events carry a preregistration required payment. When this occurs & a teacher cancels a class 100% will be refunded.
Should there be prepayment made and a no show / no call by the student, 10% of class cost is non-refundable.